Successful IPO communications requires the ability to perceive the business of a listed company as a whole, to crystallize core business messages and to communicate them as clearly as possible to both private and institutional investors. In addition, it is essential to understand the legal process associated with communications in connection with listing and to be prepared for possible crisis communication situations.
Our long experience has also taught us that the listing process is teamwork: we have worked in close cooperation with professionals from different parties and understand the needs of different parties. Our goal is to support the entire project team with our professional skills and to ensure the smooth running of the process even in the most hectic moments.
We take responsibility for all communications before, during and after listing with solid expertise:
- Equity story and communications advice
- Communications and marketing plan
- Marketing materials and events
- Releases, media communications
- Investor site design and content production
- Building the company’s communication capabilities
- Leading the communications process
Let one of the most experienced IPO teams in Finland help you. Call us!