Through customised IR perception studies and sentiment research we help our clients to hear their investors, to stay informed of market expectations and to finetune the company’s equity story and communications.
We provide our clients with customised IR perception studies and sentiment research and analyse our clients’ Investor Relations activities. With the research data we collect, our clients are able to comprehensively monitor market expectations, to measure the effectiveness of the company’s equity story and Investor Relations function, and to develop the company’s equity story and communications in the best possible way in a market-driven manner.
Depending on the company’s situation, our IR perception studies are useful, for example:
- in connection with a Capital Markets Day or after a roadshow
- in the preparation of the capital markets presentation and Q&A material
- to the new CEO or IR Director (as part of the induction phase)
- when you want to measure or streamline IR actions
- if the company’s share is strongly overvalued or undervalued and management aims to bring the company’s valuation closer to the fair value of the share .
Please contact us!