Finland’s future relies heavily on technology and science. Thanks to our high level of education, companies are being created here with the capacity to develop unique products and services and export them to international markets. One of the pioneers in its field of expertise is Modulight, a First North-listed company that is at the forefront of its field in the use of laser and semiconductor technology, including in medicine. Modulight’s equipment and services are used in particular in the fight against cancer.
Bravura has been honored to partner with Modulight in developing its communication and sustainability activities. We have jointly managed the ongoing disclosure obligations of a listed company while taking major steps in developing the company’s sustainability and communications. Sustainability is a natural part of Modulight’s strategy, and its future targets are ambitious in terms of both business and sustainability.
Our joint projects:
- Continuous investor communications and content production for newsletters and publications
- Updating the investor website
- Strategy communication
- Materiality assessment and stakeholder identification
- Drafting of a sustainability programme with targets and performance indicators
- Sustainability management system
- Sustainability reporting and a plan on how to reuse the contents in communication
- Key sustainability messages as part of investor communications
- Presentation materials